Need advice on bleeding brakes on the Z.

10

Asked by Sep 03, 2014 at 01:52 PM about the 1991 Nissan 300ZX 2 Dr STD Hatchback

Brand new brakes.
Changed lines.
Perfect pressure before changing out old brakes.
No leaks or anthing. I am guess there may be air. But what is the combination on
bleeding the brakes. And also does the MC need to be done first?

By combination do you mean which wheel when? begin with the wheel farthest from M/C and go to next closest and so on...may have to go around 3...4...5 times until no air comes out. Impossible to do alone, just make sure M/C never gets low and draws in more air, add fluid every time you do a wheel or more often if need be. And the M/C first? Don't know what you mean by 'done first' if it's in good working order nothing need be done to it

10

Yeah I know I read do furthest away. I started with the left rear, right rear , front right and finally left right. Since the MC is on the drivers side. I think what messed everything up is that air snuck in the MC. Probably gotta start over again.