I have a1991 2+2. I am looking to upgrade the exhaust system.

Asked by Mar 09, 2010 at 10:07 AM about the 1991 Nissan 300ZX 2 Dr 2+2 Hatchback

Is there a difference in the turbo/2 seater/2+2 exhausts from the downpipe back? When I checked ebay a lot of the listings stated turbo only. I know the headers and downpipes will be different, but past that shouldn't the rest be the same?

85

I have a '91 2+2 std. V6 with a Borla exhaust. Sounds beautiful.

175

If you haven't found out already; yes, there is a difference. Like you stated, the headers and the down pipe are completely different. Other than that, I think the Cat/Test Pipe is shaped differently, Pretty sure the H/X pipe is shaped differently, but I think the shape after the H/X pipe which is the muffler section is shaped the same. Ebay parts are actually harder find for this car unlike most cars. I would just say search around on the internet and on forums and see what other people have done. There are so many more parts for the Turbos and it makes it difficult on the NAs. Hope I helped a little bit. Asa - 91 300ZX Twin Turbo.