I dunno whats wrong with it

25

Asked by May 25, 2008 at 09:55 PM about the 1991 Nissan 240SX 2 Dr SE Hatchback

So i blew my alternator a while back now and had to replace it, but ever since that the car has not started since then i've replaced the ignition coil, spark plugs wires, all fuses and relays, ecu the fuel sending unit and fuel pump and still wont start the best i got was it ran for 10 minutes and then stalled???

465

Check your electrical grounds dirty grounds may have caused your alt to fail and cause the rest or your electrical to not work correctly paul

45

Check your underhood fuses along with your grounds... main one can go pretty easily. Sometimes the alternators have multiple ground spots, and sometimes one ground will work better than others.