i have no power to the cab of my 95 nissan truck will not start checked fuses and also main relay under hood all fine im stumped

Asked by Jul 04, 2017 at 12:43 PM about the 1995 Nissan Pickup 2 Dr XE Standard Cab SB

checked all fuses under dash and the relay (main( under hood all battery
connections are good also. now power in cab of truck at all

I just had the same thing happen in my '97 Nissan. It was my boneheaded fault. My battery died and I connected jumper cables backward to jump start it. It was only for a couple seconds, but apparently it was enough to fry a conduit and everything went pffft. No stereo. No speedometer, odometer. No brake lights, turn signals, AC. The only things that worked were the headlights and the wipers. I did the same check of all the fuses and relays and nothing seemed wrong there. My mechanic found what he called a "Fuseable Link" that was a $6 part that he had to solder in place and everything's back to normal.

10

Ok i have a 1986 d21 z24 motor 5 speed did some welding on the floors inside cab ground cable was still attached to battery afterward i had no power to anything thought i might have killed the battery so got a new one and still no power all fusible links are good all fuses are good nothing is coming on no headlights nothing any ideas to what might be causing the issue with having no power when everything is hooked up right