Will any other year of fuel injector and feel rail fit a 1995 Nissan ka24e?

Asked by Aug 01, 2016 at 02:52 PM about the 1995 Nissan Pickup 2 Dr XE Standard Cab SB

A slight flat spot at while accelerating

110,015

What makes you think that this is the problem? Usually slight flat spots turn out to be a slight voltage variance in the TPS. Have you run the codes?

No I haven't run any codes as of yet. I went this route since I bought this 1995 Nissan truck from someone that had tampered with the throttle bottle. After replacing timing chain,guides, tensioner,oil pump, water pump,rotor, distributor cap,spark plugs and wires,fuel filter, I got it to idle smooth. Sometimes it sputters as it starts and while I addedlerate especially at around 60mph it hesitates. Can you point me in the right direction?

110,015

I would suggest pulling the codes just too make sure that all of the engine management systems are operational. If that all checks good then test the fuel system pressures and flow, if the fuel pressure is low and or the fuel pressure regulator is sluggish in response to vacuum changes it can cause a stumble like you are having. For some reason ignition timing on these little guy is very critical, I've had better luck advancing the base timing 2 degrees more than specs. That's about all I can think of right now. HTH

Thanks for the advice. It helps a lot and I tend to agree with you. I will do what you suggests and go from there. Again thanks