Rear taillight fuse location for 1995 Nissan 300zx.

Asked by Jul 03, 2015 at 02:00 PM about the 1995 Nissan 300ZX 2 Dr STD Hatchback

4th. day of searching. No tail light or brake lights   It appears I am not getting power to the rear light connectors. The back up lights work as does the emergency flashers, but no tail or brake lights. I found a fuse for the brake lights, but can not find a fuse for the tail lights. Can anyone direct me to the location ?  I've checked every fuse under the hood and also on the left drivers side kick panel fuse box. All OK.  I'm told there is a box containing a printed circuit board in the rear panel behind the rear lights that may be the problem, but I can not find that box or circuit board.    HELP

I found a service manual but it's $15.. no free fuse maps anywhere but if you are willing to pull your credit card out go to

http://diyservicemanuals.com/nissan-300zx-1985-service-repair-manual-download/

I don't now if you can see my first post, says 'Thank you, your answer wil be posted shortly' A while back we were bombarded with spam, and this is a bot to fight it, Annoying but for a reason It says I found a service manual but it's $15.. no free fuse maps anywhere but if you are willing to pull your credit card out go to