1995 300zx individual speaker amp part number and ease of locating?

15

Asked by Jul 22, 2012 at 08:19 AM about the 1995 Nissan 300ZX 2 Dr STD Hatchback

I have a 300zx 1995. The local pep-boys during their installation of my new speakers seem to have done two things that I am not sure are right and now I am out one speaker. They installed the new speakers (5.25inch on all four) through the currently runnning wiring as well as using the stupid built in nissan amplifiers. Problem is that they also blew the right front corner amp and so I need it replaced by other a real amp and rerun wiring to all the front speakers (at least) or I need to get another one of those single speaker amps from somewhere. Does anyone know where one can get one of those speakers easily?

251,245

Any auto parts store, Walmart will carry a generic 5.25" speaker that you can mount into the opening. Of course they only sell them in pairs. If your only looking for one, try a salvage/auto recycler for the speaker and you might even find a factory amp. for the front.

15

Btw, what you think the best way is to run RCA wires from the head unit to the trunk area on these cars. Also, I am using the old wires for the back speakers. However, I am thinking of putting in one of those removable box kickers. Where would one get the power to run that thing in the back behind the seats / in the trunk? T