1995 Nissan 300zx information and instructions on replacing stereo and speakers and adding a keyless entry and security system.

15

Asked by Jul 04, 2012 at 07:36 AM about the 1995 Nissan 300ZX 2 Dr STD Hatchback

Hello all;

I am looking to add/replace the following items to my 300zx.
1) Alpine Reciever - CDE-HD138BT - Alpine Single-DIN - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0076LTL2Y/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&m=ADTIEFXMUOV0B

I plan on adding Alpine SPR and SPS speakers next and either the 4-channel 600-watt amp or the head unit powerpack amp in the future.

What do people think of these general choises?

What wiring harness / additional parts would I need to do this installation?

Are there any manuals / sites / directions that have step by step information on how to go about installing these upgrades and replacing the old parts?

Thank you all for your help. This site has been invaluable in my quest to work on and prefect my car.

T

4) 350 Plus Viper Security System - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00445V9FC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_8?ie=UTF8&m=ADTIEFXMUOV0B

250,875

I assume there are tutorials on how to replace and install these items, you can search the web like www.youtube.com and such. I know if you purchase the items from this online company, www.crutchfield.com, they will provide all the instructions and support for you to install it and get it working correctly. I've used them in the past and are great. It might be a little more cost, but worth it. HTH's.