Why wont my 96 ford bronco start when the weather is hot?

Asked by Jun 18, 2015 at 08:49 PM about the 1996 Ford Bronco XL 4WD

It's been running just fine then about 2 weeks ago it died while I was driving and whn I got it to start again it wouldn't go over 15mph after a while it finally got power and went. Did a whole tune up and it drove ok for a day or two then my new spark plugs were fried. Wht could be causing this???

Oh and it drives fine in the morning but once the weather heats up my bronco starts running shitty but its not over heating.

66,695

If engine light is on,have it scanned to know the issue,but i think you may need to check the 02 sensors and the catilac converter.