Does anyone know how to setup the keyless entry for 2001 nissan quest?
I have a nissan quest SE 2001 but there is only one remote, so I got one from
ikeyless.com. I follow the exact programming instruction that they sent to me but
with no success. I did the followings:
1) Open the door with the key.
2) Sit in the driver seat and lock the car using the power switch on the driver side.
3) Plug and pull the key out of the igniter cylinder 6 times and see my hazard light
flashed twice. (P.S. I didn't see it on the driver panel but the front light.)
4) I press the lock key on the remote once, but there is no response at all. The
remote is Remocon RMC-105. (P.S. I repeated the procedures and tried all the keys
on the remote.)
5) Then I take the key off. Unlock the door using the power switch on the driver
6) I open the door and see the front light flashed twice more (not on the panel as
Obviously, I did it more than 60 times and I spent a day to read posts online but
didn't find the solution. There is no doubt that my car has a keyless entry system.
Can anybody know the hint on this issue??? I would really appreciate all your help.
Drivers door is shut doing this ( Continue what you did above ) Panel lights are what you are supposed to see flash not hazard. When you see that put the key back into the ignition and turn to accessory position then press any button on the remote You should see the panel lights flash twice again - Remove to off End of programming is open drivers door. Try Remotes
Thank you for your reply. I shut the door. I follow the procedure and I see the front light flashing but not on the panel. Is that the problem? Other than that, I think I follow exactly what you said here. Do you have any idea that why the light on the panel is not flashing??
Supposed to be in and Out 6 times in 10 seconds ... Maybe that ???
I tried timing it.....it is not the reason though......>.<
Looking for a Used Quest in your area?
CarGurus has 2,735 nationwide Quest listings starting at $2,800.
Search Nissan Quest Questions
Nissan Quest Experts