Bypass security system without key.

Asked by Dec 14, 2015 at 04:40 PM about the 2001 Nissan Maxima SE

Here we go again....

Daniel I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful. But I am sure you are legitimate in asking, but you might as well ask "How do I steal a car?" and we have a policy, well at least I do, of not answered that because this is a public forum and a would-be thief would learn how. I hope you understand. Best wishes ~~David

It seems that at least 10% of the questions have here have to do with getting around the security system. If you are legit, take the car to a dealer with proof of ownership and they can help you out.

That is simple, 2 AA batteries = 3 volts signal to Body Control Module. Now do your homework and figure which wire to energize,to by pass system. Yellow for Chevrolet

roadsidemechanic have you ever had a car stolen from you? I can tell from your other answers that you know nothing anyway. The BCM controls locks, windows, and has nothing to do with ignition

Body Control does a little more than roll up windows sweety. I think it has a little to do with a thing called the ECM. And I think the ECM might have a little to do with Engine Management Control. Things like power up crank sensors,fuel management,maybe turn on power coils after a 3 volt signal sent from oil pressure sensor. Read your owners manual, let me know

Actually, most vehicles today have a anti-theft module that reads the signal from a transponder key. ECM was the Electronic Control Module which is basically the same as a PCM, Powertrain Control Module. Neither has anything to do with a vehicle's security system. I'm sure there are ways to defeat some security systems, however it's not wise to give out that kind of information on any public forum! Some unscrupulous person can come along later and read the information and use it to steal cars. We don't want to be a part of that. Even if indirectly!! HTH. -Jim

You guys are all gay wtf if someone wants to steal your car consider it gone u idiot I remember when ppl want something they go for it so stop worrying about p stealing cars let’s leave that to the fine officers of our country lmao your supposed to help those in need it’s obvious if someone comes on here for help that they don’t have the funds to go to a dealer duh makes sense to u guys now I’m going back to work I’ve had it with the gay bullshit u guys spit out your mouth ✌️✌️✌️