I have a 2003 Nissan sentra gxe I had blown head gaskets. A mechanic replaced the heads and gaskets but put the milky oil back in my engine what will happen if I keep that oil in my car

Asked by Nov 11, 2014 at 11:40 AM about the 2003 Nissan Sentra GXE

7,645

why the heck did he do that it should probably be changed and the antifreeze if their was any oil that got in there due to the head gasket

Are you serious? Is this a trick question? There is no way on god's green Earth a mechanic would do that. It is the absolutely most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Fact is, no disrespect toninou, I just can't believe it. No mechanic, no where, no how no way would do that. To answer your question your engine will be toast before Thanksgiving Day

No no no this has got to be a put-on

No its not im not joking I was wondering if he even fixed the car!!!! He said he was going to change the oil today. But he already drove the car about 5 miles baxk to my house. Is that going to make Any difference if he changes the oil

I guess what I'm trying to say is will my car be working properly again if he changes the oil or should I not change the oil and get another car.. please help me I have already givin six hundred dollars. My fans not working he rugged up (wired my fans to the battery). My oil dipstick is stuck in the whole were you check your oil. I so confused cuz I know nothing about cars period!!!!

Dude...make it known ..if this is a professional mechanic in a shop...post who/where to warn others. You can tell if the heads have been off, they will be clean, (then again with this guy who knows..).. GET YOUR MONEY BACK. All of it. Was this guy in 'Deliverance"? Don't let him touch your car. Period. Get the oil changed, pronto, and keep a close eye on it, he may not have even done the job.

Geez, dipstick stuck. I missed that at first. This is getting worse and worserer

Can you take a picture of the engine and post it?

Yes i can and now my car starts but it doesn't stay on...

I will post a picture of it in the morning ...

130

I agree with fordnut totally!!!! No mechanic even a "tree shade" mechanic would do all that work and put old oil back in engine!! I would bet he didn't do the work! Did he rig the fan maybe to stop your overheating problem? Was he the one who diagnosed the blown headgasket? Like fordnut said probably won't see turkey day!!!......