engine idle issue

30

Asked by May 31, 2011 at 04:38 PM about the 1994 Mitsubishi Expo 4 Dr STD Hatchback

This is another issue with my expo. It is a 5-speed stick
Engine Idle: When engine is cold and moving the idle speed is high 1200-2000 RPM.  If I come to a complete stop the idle drops to normal but as soon as the computer senses movement it runs at high idle again.  Now as soon as the car warms up everything is normal, stopped or not.  I have no check engine lights on.  You would think if it were a sensor I would have a code.

445

throttle position sensor or idle speed motor

30

I have the same issue - no codes/light - my IAC was replace for a different problem but it did not fix this one. Let me know if you found the fix