recently, after putting on snow tires which did require spacers to clear the brakes i have a lot of brake shudder,typically from 60 to 45 it gets bad. I know this is a symptom of brake warpage, but they were recently turned and new pads inserted, I an suspecting the spacers are not centered? I was considering removing the wheels and spacers, centering the spacers,and applying some bonding [jb weld] to hold them in place while remounting the wheels[i would also balance the wheels and bonded spacers prior to remount]

Asked by Dec 15, 2014 at 12:20 AM about the 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2 Dr VR-4 Turbo AWD Hatchback

After placing snow tires and wheels  which did require spacers to clear the brakes, i have
had a lot of brake shudder from 60 down to 45.  Im aware this is a common symptom of
brake warpage. which  

I doubt as they were recently turned with new pads.  I suspect the spacers are not
properly centered? Would that cause the shudder? if so my plan was to remove the
wheels,center the spacers, attach with small amount of JB weld to secure them ,rebalance
the wheels with the spacers attached, and remount on the car?

77,885

The spacers are suppose to be computer drilled and ground to be exact. I would not do what you are thinking about doing. I would put on the standard rims and see if the problem goes away, if it does then it is either the spacers are drilled wrong or you have bad wheels. Don't use JB Weld unless you don't want to get them off later on whitout a lot of work.