I have a 95 3000 GT SL hatchback. Bought the car a week ago was not running. Lady i got it from said her daughter drove the car left the door open one night it killed the battery and car never started

Asked by Feb 01, 2015 at 09:52 AM about the 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2 Dr SL Hatchback

They put a new battery. We put new spark
plugs and wires the platinum ones. Car
cranks over but wont start. They put a new
hormonic balancer new feul pump. The
timing is dead on we are stomped can
someone please help me. We also put zero
gague groud wire to the frame.

30

The fuel injectors

49,345

You need to find out if it is missing spark, fuel or compression.

I got spark fuel and compression. Car turns over great it just wont start i know its something simple.

How do i check the injectors? When me and my husband changed the plugs and wires yesterday when we pulled the plugs out they smell the gas its deffentifly getting gas.

When we pulled the top of the motor off the change the back three plugs the two plugs on the left side the plug was not plugged all the way in from them people who changed the plugs before us. We put the new plugs and wires in how th err y supposed to go thought it would take care of the problem still wont start. we used the computer. It pulls no codes says its normal.

75

I've a 94 Mitsubishi and I got a same issue. On Friday tried to park my ca, I stop for a second and car died on me. The battery was kicking strong yet I couldn't get the engine running. I'm going to take it to the dealer and as soon as I receive some info, I'll reply to you. Sorry that I couldn't help.

75

I took my GT that had same problem. The engine fuse was blown out. After replacing the fuse , the engine works and runs perfect. You may need to diagnose your GT. To make sure the engine fuse is working ok. I hope the problem be solved.

145

Did u use iridium plugs? If so stock guage .35 isn't enough gap. Recommended gap size anywhere from .50 - .55 I had same issue gaped the the plugs at .52 and she fired right up. Some reason iridium plugs need a larger gap size