Egr valve switch?

Asked by Oct 11, 2019 at 08:47 PM about the 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass RWD

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

Help with name of this part.  It's from1981 olds
cutlass. It's electronic and has 2 air lines. One goes
to carb and one to egr. I'll add pic. Tks.

No Answers Yet

Your Answer:

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 30 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing

Oldsmobile Cutlass Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealersTM


Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo
7 Great Deals out of 707 listings starting at $995
Used Chevrolet Impala
615 Great Deals out of 21,667 listings starting at $1,495
Used Chevrolet Camaro
798 Great Deals out of 22,730 listings starting at $3,250
Used Dodge Charger
856 Great Deals out of 25,706 listings starting at $1,750
Used Dodge Challenger
814 Great Deals out of 24,488 listings starting at $4,995
Used Oldsmobile 442
62 listings
Used Buick Regal
127 Great Deals out of 2,397 listings starting at $1,750
Used Chevrolet Caprice
133 listings starting at $4,599
Used Pontiac Firebird
6 Great Deals out of 582 listings starting at $1,500

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.