what does vrx means on the diamante

Asked by carmelow095 Aug 07, 2013 at 05:56 PM about the 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante 4 Dr VR-X Sedan

what does the vrx means on the diamante and how many miles can u get before I need a atune up

535

Vauxhall's Racing is all i can find on it

37,545

Introduced in 2002, the VR-X offered a spoiler (standard on all 2004 Diamantes), sportier exhausts, seats, and stiffer suspension. Horsepower also increased somewhat, from 205 hp (153 kW) to 210 hp (157 kW). This model came with cloth seats and sport front seats. Sport rims, an aero look, white speedometer, and distinctive head and tail lights were also offered.

37,545

Also, you should follow the Mitsu recommended maintenance schedule for tune-ups in the owner's manual.

37,545

Was this information helpful to you, carmelow095 ???

Best Answer Mark helpful
37,545

Sorry about that, carmelow095 . I tried the best I could. Aside from the information I posted, which answers what "VRX " designates (which I got from Wikipedia, by the way)...If you tell me the current mileage on the car, I can TRY to be more helpful (or find a Guru for you with more knowledge on these cars).

If you want to compare the VR X to other Diamante Trims for 2002 try: http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2002/mitsubishi/diamante/comparisons/trim.html and as for a "tune up" that is owners manual stuff which I have no access to.