stalling

Asked by Oct 31, 2015 at 11:36 AM about the 1998 Ford Windstar 3 Dr GL Passenger Van

My husband and i purchased a used 1998 Ford Windstar 3.8 V6 the individual told us that his mechanic said it needed a tune up and both the upper and lower O2 sensors replaced so after a few days of driving the vehicle we replaced the plugs,plug wires, both the O2 sensors, the cam positioning sensor, changed the oil/filter, air filter,drained the radiator and put new 50/50 antifreeze in it then bought a new radiator cap and then yesterday we bought and replaced a ignition coil pack. Husband drove it to work and then on the way home it started sputtering and trying to cut off when he stopped or when he tried to but then once he was at highway speed (55/60 ) he said it would run normal no codes are showing on the code meter at the parts store nor does the check engine or maintenance lights on dash come on; however the parts store said it could be a bad or Stuck EGR valve or a stopped up fuel filter any other things or suggestions for the stalling or cutting out on these vehicle please need more advise before spending any more money on this vehicle thanks

241,365

Check for vacuum leaks. clean the throttle body, IAC (Idle Air control valve, EGR of carbon buildup.