Car will not start

Asked by Nov 24, 2015 at 01:44 PM about the 1991 Mercury Capri 2 Dr STD Convertible

Drove car into the pole barn. Replaced the brakes and rotors. Wheel
assemblies were stuck and had to use alot of force to remove from the hubs.
Completed the job ready to roll. Car will not start. Will turn over, runs with
starting fluid.
Reset the fuel shut off in the trunk. Fuel pump is new.

285

don't know the history of the car . You will have to start from the basics . Spark - fuel - fuses [service fuse 10 amps .. fuel shut off in the trunk ect

Fuses are good, has spark, cranks, no fuel pumping, No power to pump .Fuel shut off was not tripped . tried to reset. We did hammer the wheels hard to knock loose when we did the brakes and roters.

In the trunk their is a fuel reset switch they are notorious for flipping from even a pot hole. Its one of the glitches the Capri has reset the fuel switch in the trunk and seenif that works