Have a 92 cougar 2 door coupe it say for about 5 months been driving it, the temp starts going up and car is beeping got on shoulder of road when I walked around the car I seen a water trail leaking?

5

Asked by Jun 15, 2015 at 02:32 AM about the 1992 Mercury Cougar 2 Dr LS Coupe

Their is no oil or coolant in the fluid on the ground.. Air conditioner
and heater still work.??

Time for a new ride, Clyde!! Great time to consider an upgrade, partna!! Sliiide on down to your local Lexus Dealer and scoop up a hot new ride with fries on the side!! Hollar back at me one time, baby!!! Koo koo!!

88,805

If it was just water that most likely was the A/C drain. Check your fluid levels, make sure the cooling fans and thermostat are operational, radiator is flowing both coolant and airflow not restricted. If all of the above check good then have the vehicle block checked at a shop of your choice just to confirm you do not have a blown head gasket. HTH