93 Merc Tracer wagon 1.9L heater/ac fan stopped working

5

Asked by May 27, 2016 at 05:28 AM about the 1993 Mercury Tracer 4 Dr STD Wagon

fan switch for heater/ac will not come on?  when pushing ac button in, can hear something, but no fan.  without ac pushed on, no fan or noise.  have tried to get fuse relay out of fuse box but it won't come-does it come out?  is there a reset button on it? I know that it could be the resister pack and will check it too.
but, I wanted to know if it could be the fuse in the cabin fuse box?

106,435

http://www.justanswer.com/mercury/3xpp0- 96-mercury-tracer-wagon-blower-recently- stopped.html