how do you store the top

Asked by Feb 18, 2010 at 07:52 PM about the 1993 Mercury Capri 2 Dr STD Convertible

how do you store the top?

31,105

should be a latch to release the rear. once lifted a hideway should b there to open up and fold it underneath

31,105

i guess this guy owns one There's a release lever for the rear deck lid behind the drivers seat near the door opening. The lever is locked and needs a key, or in my case no-key, the lock removed, two phillips screws. Once the deck lid is un-locked, open the lid and hold it upright and grab the center of the rag top and lift. Note: Both doors must be opened, or the windows get in the way. Two grab catches on the front of the top must be released by pressing in on the red releases. Need more info email me at jlossie@prodigy.net