I have a 1994 mercury Capri that I'm having trouble finding parts for . I need struts and strut mounts I can not find for the life of me . Also, the hydraulic clutch master cylinder . Is there any other car that I can get these parts from? Plz help!

Asked by Jan 04, 2013 at 09:26 AM about the 1994 Mercury Capri 2 Dr STD Convertible

269,255

Any local auto parts store will have those parts. You won't be able to buy Morotcraft parts, but OE parts are available. www.rockauto.com is one place online you can source some parts.

I am parting out a 94' mercury capri and have any parts you need. it is currently a running car. call 252 342 2494 or text with any part requests.

10

moderncapriparts.biz