Hi I have a 1994 Capri. I am having problems with my A/C it will blow out hot air when I first start driving then after about 15 min start blowing cold I was wondering if anyone knows what I should

Asked by Jul 18, 2011 at 02:52 PM about the 1994 Mercury Capri 2 Dr STD Convertible

Look for? I just had a new blower put in so I know that is doing fine. Thanks in advance for your help.

55

The same happened to my old fiesta, i was told that it was my thermostat and that the anti freeze maybe leeking into parts of it, it maybe that or something to do with the cooling system

Thanks will look into that. I was thinking maybe the compressor is going or something but not sure either on that.