After replacing brake light switch, brake lights still stay on all the time. What is the next option ??? I just noticed the turn signal arm has to be held down all the time in order for turn signals to flash

110

Asked by May 10, 2014 at 08:48 PM about the 1995 Mercury Villager 3 Dr GS Passenger Van

I replaced the brake switch, after following the directions, I received from you guys, and the brake lights are still staying on all the time, even with engine off. But I did notice the turn signal arm isn't right. In order for the turn signals to preform properly, you have to hold the arm either; up to turn right or down to turn left ! ! !

118,985

Aw now we get all the info. Hard to give good advise without all the info first. Sounds like you have found your problem.