Cold weather and it wouldn't start the first time, waited till it warmed upand then it started. It is doing the same thing again only now it won't start after having started it once today. What do

20

Asked by Jan 24, 2014 at 02:17 PM about the 1996 Mercury Villager 3 Dr LS Passenger Van

,When it got cold the van wouldn't start I  waited till it warmed upand then it started.  It is doing the same thing again only now it won't start after having started it once today.  What do I do.  Do I have a fuel line issue?

104,415

Turns over but not start or not turning over at all?

20

It turns over but does not start. It started this morning and then 2 hours later when I tried to start again, nothing. It does not make a noise like the starter is going jsut not getting what it needs.

55

Check your battery cables have the battery tested and especially the negative battery cable