What is the name of the plastic piece on a 1997 mercury mystique that is between the headlight and the bumper?

Asked by Jan 30, 2015 at 09:13 PM about the 1997 Mercury Mystique 4 Dr GS Sedan

Question type: General

3 Answers


Front bumper filler

1 of 1 people found this helpful.
Best Answer

Do you know where I could get one?


Part number and description ias at the link. It is called a moulding. It is not available from Ford anymore so you need to go to a salvage yard. http://www.tascaparts.com/auto-parts/1997/mercury/mystique/gs-trim/2- 5l-v6-gas-engine/body-cat/front-panel-scat

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used Mystique in your area?

CarGurus has 36 nationwide Mystique listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Search Mercury Mystique Questions

Mercury Mystique Experts

#1 gjm7403
Reputation 490
#2 Kirk Sanichar
Kirk Sanichar
Reputation 370
#3 jb84
Reputation 250
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Honda Civic
657 Great Deals out of 88,603 listings starting at $995
Used Ford Contour
107 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.