how do you add freon to a 2000 mercury villager

Asked by Aug 14, 2015 at 03:00 PM about the 2000 Mercury Villager 4 Dr STD Passenger Van

what freon do you use and how do you know when it is full and most important where do
you connect the hoses?

96,725

2000 will be 134A refrigerant, I use pressure readings to determine amount of charge, ideal is 32 low side and 250 high, but these change with outside temps. Always recharge on the low side, unless you have one of those fancy machines that do everything for you. The low port is on the dryer usually next to the cycling switch and the high port is right on the compressor discharge port. HTH

Best Answer