2003 mountaineer check engine light is on had it scanned and it says system voltage too high. when you start it up it has a misfire of sort. put it in drive it spudders then drives out fine help?????
If it says system voltage you better get it fixed or it could really cost you, over voltage can fry all of the electronics in your vehicle, don't delay.
Im sorry system voltage bank one too high i was told it was a faulty O2 sensor or harness could that make my rough start out drive?
OK yep that can do it, double check the wiring if no problem is found with the wiring then replace the sensor, don't forget to erase the code after your done so the ECM can read the new sensor.
Will update soon thanks for the help
Looking for a Used Mountaineer in your area?
CarGurus has 1,453 nationwide Mountaineer listings starting at $650.
Search Mercury Mountaineer Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Mercury Mountaineer Experts