transfer case

Asked by Dec 19, 2013 at 07:54 PM about the 1992 Mazda Navajo 2 Dr DX 4WD SUV

I am replacing the actuator motor for the transfer case. On the transfer case there are three wires sticking out of it next to the drive line, they have been cut what do I do?

okay....what the hell is back there? there is "the actuator motor"....a VSS possibly? Traction control system? we have to consult the electrical schematic~

alrighty then...let's do this together...shall we?~ there's a lotta shit back there 02 sensors and you have any wire colors? that might help to do this bit of detective work~

okay what are the gauge of the wires 22 ga. speaker wire...or a 20 gauge indicator wire? 20 recon? or like five?...just how hearty are the severed wires?~

Well they are the same size as the wires on the actuator motor, maybe 20 gauge. Blue, brown and green. The bluand brown one are together and come out of a little rubber boot like thing and the brown one is separate but I saw on youtube where they all three go through the same harness but I don't know where.

And they're on the same side as the actuator motor.

The schematic isn't helping. It doesn't even show the transfer case wiring.