is too dificuld to change the timing bell

25

Asked by Dec 19, 2007 at 10:18 PM about the 1992 Mazda 929 4 Dr STD Sedan

Please I need to replace the timing belt of my car. Would you please send my a guide or some diagrams explaining which parts should I remove and how do I assemble them together again.

this is a be persise on every thing job,if not done it befor,dont try,take to a mechanic you trust.

43,545

You need to purchase a Haynes manual if you are going to attempt this. There's not an easy diagram/etc that can be provided online. A lot of parts need to be removed and replaced exactly right or you will have major problems.

350

it is soooooo much cheeper to pay someone to do it for you, if you f*ck up then you out quite a bit more money.