My Door handle on drivers side broke today,is it a hard fix? Won't Open.

40

Asked by Aug 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM about the 1992 Mazda 626 DX

Went in bank today and came out to find my door won't open, think the linkage is broken.

40

Well, $440 later, it is fixed, a plastic part broke in the main mechanism of the door opener inside the door just broke, my mechanic had to order the part, so he let me take it home for a couple of days, when I brought car back, I left it fo a half a day and He switched out the mechanisms, They give me a ride back and forth too. I go to Heilman's in Willow Grove, in Sunoco Station,highly reccommended, They fix it the first time. Jim

275

you spent that much to fix a door handle. holy. door handle should maybe at most be $60 maybe and should only take at most an hour and half and at 60 maybe 70 labor rate (depending on location.) you paid way too much