1995 Mazda Protege won't start

35

Asked by Nov 16, 2012 at 11:19 PM about the 1995 Mazda Protege 4 Dr LX Sedan

I have a 1995 Mazda Protege LX, 1.5 Litre DOHC, Automatic Transmission. It won't start, it's getting fuel and
it's firing. I've replaced the fuel pump, spark plugs, checked all the fuses and relays, checked all the ground
wires, checked for damage to the breather and the hose going to the intake, checked the vacuum canister for
leaks cause I had to replace it before. I checked all the sensors and they are all good. Only other thing I could
figure is it may have jumped time, is their any way to check? And is there anything else I should check? Thanks.

35

I checked the timing belt, it's in good shape, everything is all lined up on the gears like it's supposed to be. I checked the fire, it's got a bright blue spark. I'm about to run out of stuff to change and check on it. Replaced the computer in it yesterday, still nothing. My dad is thinking it has something to do with the distributer, it one that has the coil built in. Fixing to go recheck the injectors and the distributer. Thanks.