climate control display

Asked by Sep 19, 2010 at 03:48 PM about the 1995 Mazda Millenia 4 Dr STD Sedan

The LED display(clock,temp,vent settings)does not light anymore . Is there a way to fix or does it need replaced

10

have to send it to specmo (specmo.com) they fix everything electronics

100

Well first off since everyone wants to give the same answer I will go through them all. First off if you A/c controls and display are not working check your fuses inside the car driver side kick plate there is a fuze box make sure they are all good, Next if that dosent fix it check the fuse box under the hood driver side just up from the air intake box( Air Filter Box). If that doesnt fix it then you either have a bad ground or your A/C controls and amp along with display are bad( though it is very unlikely that all are bad one or the other maybe but unless you have a major electrical problem the are most likley not all bad its probley your ground). The ground for the A/C controls is a little rectangle white box with 5 wires coming out of it ( SEE ATTACHED PIC) it is located under the air intake box most likley it has either come loose from the metal clip of the clip is broke if you cant find another clip then open the cap on the front of the ground box and run a wire across all of the wires and the ground the wires. WA LA problem fixed if this by some chance dosent fix it the then you either do not have it grounded properly or the A/C controls and amp along with display are bad but atleast one or more should work. If this has helped you or you have a question about some other prob pertaining to any car call or E-mail me I feel the car repairs should be reasonable and people should know all info befor a mechnic takes them to the ringer. Chad Brewer Phone # 850-390-3229 E-mail Mongooseslayer69@yahoo.com

100

Thanks for those tips. My a/c is still working fine but all the didgital read outs are gone including the clock. The fuses seem ok Could it still be an earth problem? If so where is that white box located. Thank you