all of my speakers are dead,is there a fuse for the amp,or speakers that I am missing.I know that the radio puts out what is my problem.

45

Asked by dob50may Sep 12, 2007 at 08:56 PM about the 1999 Mazda Millenia 4 Dr S Supercharged Sedan

I bought a 1999 millenia it had no radio,I put a working stock radio in and no sound from speakers I have checked all fueses? I think . Is there a fuse in the amp( if so where is amp located ) Is the speakers fused if so where is it located. What is my problem.

74,915

The radio itself typically has a 20-30 amp fuse in it, which may have blown during the installation process. Your speaker fuse should be in the fuse box, don't know which one it is but the box is usually labeled on the inside of the lid. The amps are usually located under the front seat, passenger side on most vehicles.