I was told I have two broken cylnders?? Where 2 of my spark plugs are there is oil getting in there.. Anyone know how much to fix it what kinda cost I am looking at and if its worth it

Asked by Jun 06, 2007 at 02:27 PM about the 2000 Mazda Millenia 4 Dr Millennium Supercharged Sedan

33,175

Not sure what the cost would be but unless you have extremely high mileage I am sure it will be worth your while.

350

if it is what i belive you are describing then it is required for you to replace your valve cover gaskets. that will be a rather timley job, only because that motor is cramed into the car. so, is it worth it? how much do you like your car? if you answer the second question then that will give you the motivation to fix the concern.

55

Cylinders don't exactly "break". You probably need a ring job on the two bad cylinders. Although, if they're going to do the two, have them do ALL of them while they're in there. It will save you a ton of time and money later when the others need it too. As far as price, take it to the dealership (the Mazda dealer) and get an estimate, and go with the guy that shoots at least 20% less than that... the less the better. Make sure he's got his insurance and is a BBB member as well if possible.