Why wont my car start?

20

Asked by Feb 16, 2015 at 01:53 AM about the 2000 Mazda 626 LX

Dash lights dont come on right when
key is in on position does not crank
radio also does not come on horn
dont work and windows dont roll up or
down tryed switching relays fuses
look good battery is charged and
clean and tight tested starter was
good dont know whats worng with it
any idea headlights work door light on
dash works hazard lights work

770

SOUNDS LIKE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS COULD BE AT THE FUSE BOX OR MAY BE BAD ROUND WIRES

Best Answer
20

The car was side swiped on driver side by the fuse box but dont see any bad fuses or broken wires

20

The really wired thing is i disconnected airbag control module and all dash lights came on at once then pluged it back in and still nothing but now if i unplug it will not do it again

15

kindly check on all the relay fuses, especially those next to the computer box, test each and every one of them after having made sure that the ignition key in on, if there is any fuse out of order, kindly make a replacement

20

Checked them all they all look good even went to pick and pull got a used computer and like 5 extra relays replaced them one by one but there and still nothing bypassed the ignition switch but nothing is working even jumped the starter with screw driver it worked but just dont work with ignition would not start tho starter would just crank when i jumped it

20

Fixed the car it was a 30 amp box fuse under the hood.