Mazda 2001 V6 2.5 rebuilt engine. car started ran great but now will not restart. Now what?

Elaine White

Asked by Sep 05, 2016 at 08:28 PM about the 2001 Mazda 626 LX V6

If you did the rebuild you or your mechanics should go over the car and check all connections, fuses, timing, a full on basic search of the entire job to find out what is going on or not going on.

Elaine White

have checked all fuses and all okay. Have gone over and checked all connections and they also are okay. Code reader says no problems. now in midst of pulling covers to recheck timing because was told time can "slip". checked fuel supply and it is okay also. any other suggestions ?

Elaine White

Car had started right up, ran great, drove it up and down the road and all sounded and ran great. pulled into garage turned it off and now won't restart. New battery also.

See if it has spark.