Headlights

Asked by Sep 14, 2011 at 09:14 PM about the 2003 Mazda Protege5 4 Dr STD Wagon

Hey everyone i am trying to fix up my Protege 5 headlights...anyone has any suggestion where i can get some really cool ones?

65

i have a 2002 mazda p5 and i just put some Hid lights in. and love them looks good and can see 3 times better i got them from HID Nation there real easy to put in there just plug and play no cutting wires hope this helps

Hey marvin thanks for the suggest. Do you have anymore websites that you may know that will help me tune up my car?

65

No not really all i have done to mine is tint the windows and put wheels and tires on it but been looking on ebay i want to put cold air intake and a power chip but if i hear of a place ill let you know but i'm sure there is a website just for p5s

Okay thanks man I appreciate it. Keep up the good work with you p5

Hey Marvin sorry to keep bothering you, but do I need relays and cancellar to get the hid lights? What do you recommend? And is it better with a slim or standard ballast?

65

what year do u have? and do u have day time running lights? if not you don't need the relay or cancellar and the slim ballast are the best and i got the 8k give a nice light blue look i'm getting a set for my girlfriends car tonite i think these light are sweet and man you can see everything and if you have any more ??? plz ask trust me you will love them...

Thanks man I appreciate all the advice thank you!