gEAR sHIFT CABLE BROKE ON 1994 LlNCOLN TOWN CAR. CON. Where can I find new cable?

Asked by Jul 15, 2015 at 01:28 PM about the 1994 Lincoln Continental 4 Dr Signature Sedan

19,755

is it stuck in park??? > http://www.carid.com/dorman/steering- column-shift-tube-with-plunger-mpn-905-100.html? gclid=COCVlPLt3cYCFYM9aQodmP8MRA...................or Check the gear selector adjustment, it may be off causing the wrong gearto be selected and if it doesn't engage the neutral/park switch fully the starter lockout will prevent power to the starter motor.Also there is a lever under the dash that connects to theshift tube that moves the gear selected cable. The two t30 torx screws tend to loosen...causing your problem