Ever walk hrough an old house with wood floors? That creak you hear? Thats what i hear whwn i turn my steering wheel except alot deeper pitch. Any ideas? Im leaning toward my tie rods

Asked by May 01, 2014 at 04:51 AM about the 2000 Lincoln LS V8

Ive also got these terrible air ride struts
thatim pretty sure are shot. Anyone wanna
give me an idea of how much itll cost to
convert to regular struts? Lastly, TERRIBLE
rubber like stench coming from the heat
and tons of wierd noises when i turn he
heat off.

strutmasters has the easiest solution. A complete strut and coil assembly that replaces the air ride struts perfectly

about 370.00 a pair delivered. Easy install three nuts and a bolt. In your case you will have to deactivate the light. I don't have the Air suspension but they are made to solve your problem.

The tie rods are not the reason you hear that creaking noise the reason you hear that creaking noise is because your sway bar bushings are shot and to fix that temporarily you could put white lithium grease on the sway bar bushings to lubricate them or to permanently fix it you could replace the sway bar bushings with after market energy suspension sway bar bushings instead of the factory kind of bushings because the factory ones dry up too easily and then they will start to squeak again and then your problem with the squeaking is back again so go and buy some energy suspension sway bar bushings online for about $15 to $35 and then you will never have that problem every again.