cranks but don't start

20

Asked by Apr 02, 2014 at 11:42 PM about the 2000 Lincoln LS V8

2000 Lincoln ls 3.9 120.000 mil. let it sit for 3 weeks cranks but won't start it has good spark, good fuel, new plugs, new coils, the car was running 100% no misfire, no smoke, when I park it,  but now it won't start, did a compression test I have 160psi on 3 cyl. and no psi  on the rest. like I said when I park it was running 100%

80

Hi there, well you should probably try to pinpont the problem, Iam not a real pro, but i would by a can of QUIK START, AND just take the hose from yr air filter wher it connects to yr throutle body, and just quikly spray rite in the few times, rite put the hose back and go try to start the car, depending on yr outcome, you can than make a solid desision if it your electrical side or the fuel management, you know what oi mean, i recvon it will start stride away after you spray it, andand if yes than it could be yr fuel pump, or a leak somwher in the system and it loosing presia, but anyway 1st thing is 1st rite.. lol.. G/ luck, hope it helpes you. Tony

10

turn on ign. to run aND LISTEN if you dont herea noice come from the rear of the car check fuel pump relays ground wire's ,and if there's fuel at fuel pressure releaf valve ,And then the pump

I have a Lincoln ls 2003 I drove for 40 minutes I put a new battery but don't start he cranked but not start

Please hoping my