2000 Lincoln Continental, parked it and it was fine, the next day the back went all the way down, compressor works but doesn't rise

Asked by May 29, 2014 at 06:15 PM about the 2000 Lincoln Continental 4 Dr STD Sedan

2000 Lincoln Continental, parked it last night and everything was alright, but the next day
in the morning the rear part of the car went all the way down on both sides, the air
compressor works but the car doesn't rise up like its supposed to. Recently put in new
springs/airbag springs and they also work fine. What could the problem be?

86,575

If the air springs were installed properly it could be the lines from the compressor and valuing.

Assuming all is right with your new air suspension, the problem could be in the computer. If you can afford it, take the car to a trusted mechanic and have the settings for the computer checked. If you want to get by cheap, disconnect the ground cable from your battery and leave off for 24 hours. This will return the computer to the default settings.