2001 Lincoln LS Power Seat Wiring

20

Asked by Jan 17, 2014 at 05:45 PM about the 2001 Lincoln LS V8

I just picked up a pair of bucket seats out of a 2001 Lincoln LS for a street rod project. I
made sure to get the electrical connectors with the seats but I am looking or help on how
to wire the seat to my toy. If anyone can provide a wiring diagram for dummies I would
really appreciate the help.

20

They are going into a 1968 Ford F100, swb. I will install a new wiring harness kit when I start putting it back together so I am trying to identify what wires I need to take power to and how much power and which I need to ground.

20

This is the wire harness from the vehicle side that plus into the seat.

40

I just bought a set like them, did you ever find a wiring diagram for them. I need some help as well. Thanks Mark

20

Have you solved this yet? I put 97 mark VIII seats in my 1940. the computer unit was tossed, I do not need memory seats, and the wiring is way too complicated. (45 wires on the driver side.) I got 4 sets of double pole, double throw rocker switches for each function with 12V 30 amp rating, and wired each motor to a switch. By using cross over jumper wires you can make these switches revers polarity for going two directions. Some rocker switches are "polarity reversing", so do not need the jumpers. Replace the skinny wires used to go to the computer with heavier wire, because . they will not carry the load going to the motors. Email me if you need more details. int_kb5@yahoo.com