2001 lincoln LS

Asked by Feb 17, 2016 at 06:31 PM about the 2001 Lincoln LS V6

I have a 2001 Lincoln LS that was running fine until it got cold ouside then I had to replace the battery with a new one now it will not start at all even tho I have all lights and aLARM SYSTEM IS WORKING AND IDEAS PLZ don't think it the relay or the starter put screw driver to it and it tried to turn over plz help.

stupid answer bob _nueske

5,465

guessing...there is nothing wrong with guessing, besides the complaint was 'cause the cold~ it is not stupid, we move on what little crumbles we are given~ let's see YOU answer every question for all makes and models...usually will reasarch, where to start with Alarm System...putting a screwdriver? that's NOT stupid? I am here to help you...not to be your verbal punching bag~

5,465

Bob has a rating of ZERO, that means that NONE of his answers are met with approval~ have owned 26 at least vehicles and have been a professional mechanic in Berkeley 1994-1996, granted cars have moved on, but I still can draw upon my knowledge...was number 1 as judge_roy...then management decided that I'd be a better painter...that was better suited for a man of my talents~ so ease off, have MS...am NOT allowed to work...donate my time to Gargurus, because they are beautiful people, and they want to help you too~