my 2003 lincoln ls v8 is leaking hot fluid on drivers side floor, the carpet is wet, feels very hot and wet, but cant see where it would be coming from?

5

Asked by Jul 15, 2014 at 08:01 PM about the 2003 Lincoln LS V8 Sport

its not running hot,i've added a little water in resavior, but it did not take much, notice it
does have antifreeze in it, but cant smell in car,,,what the heck, i just brought this car and
already had to replace 3 catalic converters in the first week i own it, and now what,ummm
plz  help..!

33,515

Sounds like either your heater core has sprung a leak or one of the hose clamps have come loose on the heater core. I'd bring it to the shop. That's not going to be a fun thing to fix........

210,235

Plus 3 cats in one week is ridiculous. Either you have someone who likes your money or someone who doesn't know how to diagnose what is wrong with your car. Is it still misfiring?

Best Answer
5

yea A1 mufler got me for two converters,they were bad ,but im wondering who was the da who decided it needed 3,lol we cut off ,stait pipe , runs great, plus 25.6mpg now interstate driving,,,,now this problem pops up... i can only hope its loose hoose, but it still sounds like costly repair,probaly dash removal..ummm or guess hoses are hiden under windshield shroud,,so back to shop...fm...can u estamate whae it might cost for loose hoose,,i bet it is,, because its very slow leak and u can get a whif of antifreeze sometime

210,235

If that is all the issue is, a new hose is like $15 and the labor to replace plus coolant. Under $100.