My car won't start

Asked by Feb 08, 2017 at 11:38 AM about the 1995 Kia Sephia LS

I just replaced the battery and the battery cable ends on my 1995 kia sephia. For 2 weeks everything was good, then 3 days ago I go to start it and it wouldn't start. When I first turn the key on all of the lights on my dash board light up then I turn the key the rest of the way to start it and it flatlines. no dash lights no click no nothing. If I leave it sit for a day the battery tries to recharge so I get in to start it and go through the exact same thing as I described.

75,545

Sounds like you may have an alternator problem. Get a jump and go to a local garage and have them check the charging system.