99 kia sephia hard too start sometimes in the morning or sometimes when is warm

Asked by Apr 14, 2012 at 11:23 PM about the 1999 Kia Sephia LS

has had a tune up , replace fuel pump , replace coolant temp. sensor , had the injectors cleaned , new
battery , rebuilt alternator , rebuilt starter , new timing belt ,.   at times stars right away cold or warm , at
times  it cranks and cranks but wont start , you have to turn the key back and start again .  The scanner
won't give a bad code . I need help.

515

could be a leaking injector or the fuel pressure regulator could be letting the pressure in the fuel rail drop off as the car sits for a period of time