Truck turns over put new starter coil cap rotor module still no spark

Asked by Feb 09, 2016 at 05:56 PM about the 1970 Chevrolet C/K 10 Standard

Please help I've dumped alot of money in this truck an still no spark

42,605

Change the points and condenser.

42,605

You know it would help to say what you have as a set-up, your saying you change a module, That didn't happen until 1974 with the HEI, So what kind of set-up do you have? Your post says 1970 C10 and thats all I have to work with.

HeI accelsuper coil is what we change over to rebuilt the motor

Changed the model in the distributor, cap rotor , new coil still no spark

42,605

Coil pick-up (pole piece) in the distributor, 2 wires, gently pull on them they break if old, but still may be broke, test for circuit. And make sure there is 12V for the coil.