can rear camber or toe be adjusted on a 2005 Kia Amanti and how?

Asked by Aug 17, 2015 at 01:36 PM about the 2005 Kia Amanti STD

Best take it to an alignment shop, they have all the equipment to set things straight.

You will need a specialized machine to align your car wheels, bring it into a shop.

thanks to Rowefast & joemom for your fast replies,, I did take it in for a alignment before I posted the question and was told that I believe camber was out of spec and max-out L/S 1.25 and R/S .75 so I guess what I'm asking is the adjustments being made at the center arm and or the upper control arm. I did jackup the car and do a visual inspection and found no bent, worn, or damaged parts. Can this be corrected with a rear adjustment kit? Thanks again for any and all help

You still need it on an alignment machine to adjust it properly. They use lasers these days.